I’ve been a little quiet lately because I recently purchased my dream home! This has definitely been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me which you can hear more about in my Hustle in Faith podcast episode 138: Go for it! My Dream Home Edition.
Thanks so much for listening to today’s episode. I’m confident that my side hustle of helping others to invest in themselves via my youtube channel, podcast, and most importantly my online courses can be of assistance to you.
If you enjoy Starengu’s podcast, please consider becoming a supporter by donating (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Starengu) to help offset the cost of producing this show. 🙂
Remember, if you’re everything to everyone then you risk being no one. You never know who you may inspire. See you in the next episode!
Check out these articles…
- Black Millennials increased African American homeownership in 2020, but the road ahead is going to be a challenge
- Where Banks Don’t Lend
- Inequality in America: Modern-day redlining in Chicago creates home loan inequality
- A Chicago Suburb Approves Plans for Reparations | The Daily Social Distancing Show
- Black Millennials Are Helping To Raise Black Homeownership Rates
- Systemic Racism Explained